Sat Nav Co-ordinates: 53.51346, -6.54000
Use the map to assist you with the directions below.
Directions to Dunshaughlin Veterinary Hospital, Co Meath:
Coming into Dunshaughlin along the N3 from the Navan side, you will find our Veterinary hospital on the left hand side directly before the entrance to the Church of Ireland.
Coming from the Dublin side, pass through the town until the far end and where the road begins to turn left, the veterinary hospital is on your immediate right.
Directions to Dunshaughlin Veterinary Hospital from Ratoath:
- Take the R125 road to Dunshaughlin from Ratoath Village
- Pass the Ratoath GAA club on your left as you travel out this road
- You arrive into the top of the Dunshaughlin Village at the cross roads at the Arch Bar
- Go left at the traffic lights at this cross roads
- We are 100 metres down on the left after 'Peters Pub'
- Distance: 6.6Km Time: 9Min (approx)
Directions to Dunshaughlin Veterinary Hospital from Clonee & Blanchardstown:
- Travel on to the N3 road heading for Navan
- Take exit 5 of the N3 for 'Dunboyne' and the M3 Parkway Park & Ride Train Station
- At the top of the slip road take third exit off the roundabout. This bring you over the Motorway.
- At the next round about take the first exit and travel straight until you meet the first village which is Dunshaughlin. (9Km Approx)
- We are at the far end of the village on the right hand side.
- Distance: 13Km Time: 16 Mins
Alternatively you can continue on the M3 motorway and take the exit for Dunshaughlin and follow the signs in to the village but you pass through the toll bridge on this route.
Directions to Dunshaughlin Veterinary Hospital from Navan:
- Take the Dublin Road out of Navan (N3 road)
- Travel straight along this road for 17Km approx until you meet the first village which is Dunshaughlin
- We are 200m from the start of the village on the left hand side after 'Peters Pub'
- Distance: 19Km Time: 20Min
You can also use the motorway (M3) and take the exit for Dunshaughlin and come in to the village from the same approach as above but this route is slightly longer.
Directions to Dunshaughlin Veterinary Hospital from Trim:
- Take the Dublin Road (R154) out of Trim
- At the first roundabout (after 15km) take the exit for Dunshaughlin.
- You will arrive in to the village of Dunshaughlin at the 'Arch Bar'
- We are 200m after this pub on the left hand side.
- Distance: 19Km Time: 22Min.